Brand: Ancestral Supplements
- NUTRIENT DENSE ANCESTRAL SUPERFOOD: High in Omega-3’s (DHA, EPA, and ETA in phospholipid form), Vitamin D, Vitamin k2 (MK-4), Vitamin A (retinol), Choline, Zinc, Iodine, and Glycosaminoglycans. Fish eggs, unlike fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids in phospholipid form which could be more effective at shuttling these vital nutrients into our cells. Consuming fish eggs in their natural form has the potential to support fertility, brain health, heart health, and decrease inflammation throughout the body.
- BASED ON THE ANCESTRAL WISDOM OF “LIKE SUPPORTS LIKE”: Fish eggs contain a healthy blend of omega-3 fatty acids which could help healthy fetal brain and nervous system development. Traditional cultures in South America would sometimes provide this superfood to women of childbearing years to ensure adequate growth of healthy and robust babies. Another traditional culture, the Tlingit, have been observed to include fish eggs as a part of their childrens’ first foods.
- MADE WITH HIGHER STANDARDS: Our products are sourced from New Zealand to ensure a higher quality completely free of hormones, pesticides, and GMOs. Our product is freeze dried to preserve essential nutrients and co-factors, encapsulated with absolutely no filler or flow agents, and third party tested for purity to meet our high quality standards.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: We source our Fish Eggs from wild caught Hoki in the pristine waters around New Zealand’s shores. The fish roe are single sourced from one of the best fisheries in the world, certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), the global gold standard for sustainability.
- FOUNDATION OF AN ANCESTRAL DIET: Our shelf-stable and easy to consume products, can form the foundation of a nose-to-tail keto or even carnivore diet.
Details: Throughout many cultures, fish eggs, also known as fish roe or caviar, have been honored as a sacred food that provides us with all of the nutritional building blocks we need to support brain, heart and fertility health. Even the name caviar came from the Persian word “châv-jâr” which means “cake of strength and power.”
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the eggs of a healthy animal was known to support fertility, strength, and optimal overall health.
WILD CAUGHT FISH EGGS (W/ LIVER) CONTAINS…
Omega-3 Phospholipid DHA, EPA, and ETA
Vitamin D, Vitamin K2 (MK-4), and Vitamin A
Essential Trace Minerals Iodine and Zinc
Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Build and Repair Healthy Tissue
Methylation Raw Materials (folate, choline, B12, methyl donors)
NOTE: Fish Eggs (w/ Liver) contains all of the vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, the human body needs to function optimally in their most bio-available animal form.
WILD CAUGHT FISH EGGS (W/ LIVER) SUPPORTS…
Brain, Heart & Fertility Health
Absorption Of The Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K
Optimal Liver Health Based On “Like Supports Like”
NOTE: For intensive support, consider the combination of Fish Eggs, Beef Brain, and Bone Marrow to support fundamental health, neurological function, and fertility.
Package Dimensions: 76x140x136