- Fast Absorbing Quinine Supplement. This 100 % natural liquid extract of wild red cinchona tree bark provides support for your immunity. Herbify liquid quinine drops have the highest absorption rate, hence it works faster.
- Quinine Tincture 100 % Alcohol-free. Improve your digestion and soothe a bloated stomach with a natural extract. Herbify quinine drops supplement is made from 2 types of high quality cinchona bark – Cinchona Succirubra and Officinalis.
- Pure Concentrated Quinine will help you to relieve discomfort and maintain health of your nervous system. This natural supplement is known to improve your overall well-being and supply your body with essential nutrients.
- Herbify is made in the USA with a lot of pride. We are based in Florida and use American ingredients as much as possible. We at Herbify have strict quality control, check our sources, and value Love & Trust for our brand above everything else.
- Satisfaction guaranteed to you when you choose us. Make your purchase without hesitation and risk-free, as we take care of every customer, and your health is our main priority. You didn’t see the benefits? Unbelievable! Take your money back.
Details: The native range of cinchona species are the lower to mid-elevations of the Andes in South America. Cinchona is the national tree of both Peru and Ecuador. Supposedly, the planting of cinchona trees outside of South America was initiated by the Jesuits, who had long collected the bark in Peru and promoted its use wherever there were Jesuit missions. The constant need for malaria medicine motivated the British and Dutch to bring cinchona to their colonies by smuggling it out of the Spanish colonies and establishing plantations in Asia. Chinchona bark is best known as the source of the anti-malarial drug quinine and is now cultivated throughout the tropics, including regions of Africa. There are 38 known species in the genus. At least three of these species (C. officinalis, C. ledgeriana, C. succirubra) have a high enough concentration of quinine alkaloids to be cultivated commercially for their medicinal value.
Package Dimensions: 58x107x91
There are no reviews yet.