Brand: Pure Lab Vitamins
- * BLOOD BUILDING – Carbonyl Iron is an ideal source of essentially pure iron which promotes red blood cell formation and their proper function. It supports healthy iron levels and helps to prevent iron deficiency.
- INCREASED ENERGY LEVELS – As an essential mineral, Carbonyl Iron helps to restore & increase ferritin levels quickly so you can perform at your best. By naturally combating fatigue, it will raise your energy levels.
- OPTIMUM ABSORPTION – Being a metallic iron (Fe) with high bioavailability (> 98%), Carbonyl Iron has a higher absorption rate, at 69%, compared to only 10-15% with most other forms of iron.
- GENTLE ON STOMACH – The high iron content and high absorption rate result in lower dose per capsules, achieving the same or better daily intake levels with fewer negative side effects like constipation and gastro-intestinal discomfort and pain.
- FORTIFIED FORMULATION – With 100 mg of Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) per capsule, our unique formula is reinforced to enhance even more the absorption of iron by the body. Our formula is also Certified gluten-free, preservative-free and vegan.
Details: Iron is used to transport oxygen throughout the body, by supporting the formulation and proper function of red blood cells. It also plays a huge role in the body’s energy utilization by restoring ferritin levels. People with iron deficiency often tend to feel chronically tired, lacking in energy, and even depressed. Iron deficiency is one of the world’s most common nutritional deficiencies, and taking an iron supplement like Carbonyl Iron could be of benefit to you.
Carbonyl Iron powder is metallic iron (Fe) with high (> 98%) iron content. It is not a salt. It absorbs at 69%, compared to only 10 to 15% with most other forms of iron. The high iron content and high absorption rate results in a lower dose per capsules, achieving the same or better daily intake levels, compared to ferrous (Fe2+) salts (e.g., ferrous sulphate, ferrous fumarate, or ferrous gluconate), while at the same time and most importantly, side effects like constipation and gastrointestinal discomfort and pain are avoided.
In addition to the high iron content, a key physical property of Carbonyl Iron is its fine spherical particle size and porosity with huge surface area, both resulting in higher human bioavailability than other iron forms. Carbonyl Iron is far less toxic than soluble iron salts, it causes fewer side effects. With its low dose level, excellent bioavailability and low toxicity, Carbonyl Iron is a better choice for iron supplementation
Package Dimensions: 45x107x59
There are no reviews yet.