Brand: PRN Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals
Color: De Original Formula, 4 Softgels
- [NEW FORMULA AVAILABLE] – PRN has upgraded our Dry Eye Omega Benefits to provide the same level of EPA & DHA in only 3 softgels per day! Please check out the NEW “De3” Formula on this listing
- FOR DRY OR IRRITATED EYES: A clinical study has shown that taking 2240mg of EPA/DHA in the re-esterified triglyceride form (rTG) for 90 days may results in improvement of occasional dry eye discomfort such as grittiness, dryness, and burning.
- PATENT PROTECTED FORMULA: PRN Dry Eye Omega Benefits formula is protected by two patents which demonstrate that it improves the quality of oil produced by tear glands
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: PRN is a leader in the advancement of specialty Omega-3 products which are developed by doctors and supported by a comprehensive body of clinical evidence. Thousands of top physicians across the country recommend the use of PRN products versus other over-the-counter Omega-3s. More than 4,000 ophthalmologists and optometrists recommend PRN products to their patients for dry or irritated eyes and support of healthy macular function.
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION & NO FISH BURPS: Some over-the-counter supplements go through processing that makes them less absorbable by the body and creates fish burps. PRN Omega-3 products are made with re-esterified triglyceride (rTG) omega-3, which are absorbed by your body three times better than store-bought fish oil.
Details: PRN Dry Eye Omega Benefits is a clinically proven formula which is the first omega-3 product proven to address the root cause of dry eye/meibomian gland dysfunction/posterior blepharitis.
The product works by providing a high amount of EPA (1680mg) and DHA (560mg) in the re-esterified triglyceride form (rTG), a formula which has been clinically proven to relief occasional dry eye symptoms by helping the body produce soothing, natural tear oil.
Our products are developed by doctors and supported by a comprehensive body of clinical evidence.
Thousands of top physicians across the country recommend the use of PRN products versus other over-the-counter Omega-3s. More than 4,000 ophthalmologists and optometrists recommend PRN products to their patients because of their clinically proven ability to reduce occasional dry eye symptoms and improve the overall quality of the tear.
Package Dimensions: 48x132x245