Brand: Mini Thin
- TWO-WAY ACTION: Mini Thin 205mg Caffeine and 25mg Ephedrizine delivers High Speed Energy and Enhanced Stamina.*
- EPHEDRIZINE is a proprietary blend of ingredients packed with energy to include: Yohimbe, Choline, D-Aspartic acid(DAA), DMAE, Yerba mate, Cayenne Pepper, Green Tea, and White Willow Bark.*
- WEIGHT LOSS may be an added benefit for those who combine Mini Thin with a healthy lifestyle and diet. Other benefits include cognitive function, focus, and alertness.*
- HEALTHIER and less expensive than other energy alternatives, Mini Thin was created with busy and active people in mind and is the optimal alternative to consuming sugary energy products.*
- ON-THE-GO: Mini Thin conveniently ﬁts in a shirt pocket, purse, or car cup holder for maximum portability. Use as a dietary supplement. Take one tablet every 3-4 hours. DO NOT EXCEED more than 3 pills in a 24 hour period.*
Package Dimensions: 43x89x68
The added boast when using one 25mg tablet is noticeable in terms of endurance.
2nd day, I took a full tablet after waking. Based on my experience, DO NOT take this on an empty stomach. Within an hour, I felt extremely uncomfortable. I experienced confusion, extreme jitters, hot sweats and cold sweats, and violently throwing up. My skin was buzzing, even my teeth felt tingly and I have some acute stomach pain when I move my abdomen. Interestingly, my pupils were of normal size.
Your own experience would of course vary depending on many personal factors like body weight and prior caffeine consumption, etc, but I definitely advise eating first and of course increased water intake.
The pills are scored into fourths. For my 3rd day, I'll try just half a tablet after breakfast
1. This is a caffeine pill that does exactly what it's intended to do.
2. They are strong so you should cut them into quarters and try a small amount to see what you can handle. Your getting your money's worth!
3. Depending on you size these work great for a pick me up if you work allot of hours or want to curb your appetite.
4. The pills come scored so you can cut them to your needs. Just go with a small amount and work your way up from there. I'm a 275lb guy and one pill is just enough for me and lasts hours.
Really helps with 12 hour shifts!
5. People, don't write bad reviews if you can't read the package and foolishly take three at one time. Then you will have a bad experience and put out false info....🤔
Don't forget to hydrate and get those Gains!
Second time was just fine. Clear head and awake with a little extra energy. Super helpful.
That said, these do a pretty good job for an energy burst in a short period of time. They work quickly for me - usually within 10-15 minutes of taking one - but they don't last quite as long as some other supplements. I find myself winding back down (not crashing...) within an hour after taking one. And no, you should NOT take these every hour...follow the directions on the bottle for sure.
Yes, they work. Yes, I appreciate some of the natural additions to this formula. However, I am not sure that this is something I would use again in the future given the number of products on the market that have worked well for me.
I don't take these daily but when I have taken them I was still able to sleep at the end of my day without any problems. These didn't react badly to other daily prescription medication (thyroid). Nice boost for that sluggish point in you day.
Price point is pretty reasonable since 1 bottle will probably last me months.
Good value. Good price. Helpful!
with no problems and I will definitely buy it again.
Yes they do work