- High-potency, bioactive vitamin D with vitamin K
- Provides 5,000 IU per softgel of vitamin D (as D3), designed for greater absorption
- Includes bioavailable forms of vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) to complement vitamin D
- This product is non-GMO and gluten-free & supports bone, cardiovascular, and immune health*
- Covered by the Metagenics, Inc. 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee; additional terms apply; see below for details
Details: Metagenics D3 5,000 + K provides 125 mcg (5,000 IU) per softgel of vitamin D (as D3), designed for greater absorption. This high-potency formula also includes bioavailable forms of vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) to complement vitamin D. Vitamin D insufficiency is common and is increasingly considered an emerging global health issue. This product features high-potency vitamin D, which is important for maintaining healthy bone structure and immune function. Some research suggests that vitamin D sufficiency may contribute to cardiovascular health and function.* In the past, vitamin D was thought to function primarily in bone mineralization. Today we know that “vitamin” D is actually a hormone that plays a role in numerous pathways and aspects of human health (Kuchuk NO et al. J Bone Miner Res. 2009;24(4):693-701; Wranicz J et al. Rocz Panstw Zakl Hig. 2014;65(4):273-279).
Package Dimensions: 43x94x109