Brand: Digestive Advantage
- DAILY PROBIOTIC + LACTOSE SUPPORT CAPSULES FOR MEN & WOMEN: These capsules are a unique blend of probiotic PLUS lactase enzymes. A once daily serving can help break down lactose & relieves minor abdominal discomfort, while supporting digestive balance*
- CLINICALLY TESTED PROBIOTIC STRAIN: BC30 is protected by a natural protein shell to help it survive stomach acid 100X better.§ This survivability means more can reach your gut, where it can help support digestive & immune health.*
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH + IMMUNE SUPPORT: Did you know that 70% of your immune system is located in your digestive tract? That’s where our patented BC30 probiotic can interact with intestinal cells to help support your body’s overall digestive & immune health.
- TRUSTWORTHY INGREDIENTS: These probiotic + lactose support capsules are GMO-Free, Dairy-Free & Vegetarian. Digestive Advantage products are guaranteed for freshness, purity, and labeled potency. 96 Day Supply!
- HOW TO USE: Adults, take one (1) capsule daily with meals containing dairy. Do not take more than three (3) capsules daily. For children (8 years and older), it is recommended that one (1) capsule be opened, and contents mixed into food or drink.
Details: Digestive Advantage Lactose Defense Formula contains 2 powerful ingredients to support your digestive health: BC30 probiotic to help restore the natural balance of good bacteria within your intestinal tract; and Lactase to help with the digestion of lactose commonly present in dairy foods. If not broken down, lactose can cause gas, bloating, and occasional diarrhea. The unique patented daily probiotic in Digestive Advantage Lactose Defense Formula, BC30, is protected by a protein shell which allows it to survive through the harsh conditions of your stomach to reach the intestines where you need it most. It’s the probiotic supplement that survives stomach acid 100x better than leading yogurts.‡ *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ‡Based on median survivability of Digestive Advantage probiotic BC30 vs. leading yogurts in a simulated gastric environment
Package Dimensions: 54x144x41