- ☑️AIDS RECOVERY – Vitamin K1, also known as phylloquinone, may help support the body’s normal blood clotting processes. This in turn may help in the recovery of cuts, bruises, and other wounds.
- ☑️ FORTIFIES BONES & TEETH – This Vitamin K1 supplement may help in the body’s ability to create prothrombin. Prothrombin is a molecule that may help in the distribution and absorption of calcium.
- ☑️ PROMOTES SKIN HEALTH – Our liquid Vitamin K1 supplement may help alleviate certain skin conditions such as stretch marks, scars, or spider veins. It may also help lighten dark circles under the eyes.
- ☑️ EASIER TO SWALLOW & APPLY – The only other ingredient in our Vitamin K1 supplement is safflower oil. The addition of this oil to these liquid drops makes consuming and using them more convenient.
- ☑️ONLY NATURAL GOODNESS – Give your body only what it needs. This Vitamin K1 supplement is vegan friendly, non-alcoholic and quality tested.
Details: Are you getting enough Vitamin K1 from your diet? If you’re not eating enough greens like spinach, kale, or even broccoli, then you probably aren’t. And even if you do, the bioavailability of phylloquinone, another name for Vitamin k1, from foods is significantly lower than when taken in its free-form. Hence the need to supplement. But which supplement should you take? Well, how about one that’s convenient, easily absorbed by the body, and made from natural ingredients all at the same time? Top up on phylloquinone with the Herb-Science Liquid Vitamin K1 Drops! Since this Vitamin K1 supplement is in liquid form, it is much easier for the body to break down and absorb. As such, there is a higher chance of your body absorbing the said vitamin so it can do its job much more effectively. The supplement is made using cold processing. This is the ideal manufacturing process since it helps to preserve nutrients and minimize the loss of enzymes and compounds. As such, you’ll be getting more out of every drop. Although generally safe for consumption and use, it is still highly advised that you talk to your physician before taking this dietary supplement. This is especially true if you’re pregnant or lactating, undergoing some form of health-related treatments, or are younger than 18 years old. Here are more details about our Vitamin K1 supplement: – 1 fl. oz. / 29ml bottle – Serving: 1 dropper (0.8ml) – Serving per bottle: 36Enjoy a more convenient way of increasing your Vitamin K1 intake. Add the Herb-Science Liquid Vitamin K1 Drops to your cart TODAY!
Package Dimensions: 42x171x82
There are no reviews yet.