- FRUCTAID is especially formulated for people who have difficulty digesting sugary foods and drinks – commonly known as fructose intolerance or fructose malabsorption. Fructaid, helps the body to digest fructose by converting it into easy-to-digest glucose. Contains 45 capsules.
- TARGETED: Fructaid is available as easy-to-swallow capsules. Within a few minutes, the capsules dissolve in the stomach and release glucose isomerase pellets which mix with the food pulp, while the glucose isomerase is protected from gastric acid by a coating. When the pellets enter the small intestine their coating dissolves and releases the enzyme in order to convert fructose present in the food pulp into easily absorbable glucose.*
- GENTLE: Many foods and drinks like fruits, vegetables, juices and soft drinks contain fructose (fruit sugar). The glucose isomerase enzyme is not absorbed from the small intestine and does not affect the body. Fructaid only affects the food pulp, making it easier digestable through the conversion of fructose into glucose.*
- VEGAN: Fructaid is lactose-free, gluten-free, does not contain any material from animal origin, and is hence suitable for vegans and vegetarians. In a nutshell, Fructaid is a microbial-based enzyme that turns fructose into glucose (grape sugar). No animal material is used in its manufacturing process.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Whether at home or on the road, whether it’s a quick snack in between meals, or an elegant dinner in a restaurant – Fructaid is your reliable helper supporting healthy digestion of fructose containing foods and drinks.Fructaid is Made in Germany and distributed by Pro Natura the German market leader for lactase enzyme supplements for lactose intolerance.
Details: Fructaid Enzyme Supplement is designed for people who have difficulty digesting sugars. The enzyme helps the digestion of fructose, high fructose corn syrup and sucrose (table sugar), so you can enjoy fruits, fruit juices and other foods and beverages containing sugar, such as soft drinks and sweets. Directions: Depending on your individual sensitivity to fructose, take 1–4 capsules with fluid before consuming fructose, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) or sucrose containing foods and drinks. This is not recommended for children under 4 years of age due to risk of choking. You can also open the capsules and take the contents unchewed with liquid. If you continue to consume foods or drinks containing fructose, HFCS or sucrose for more than 30–45 minutes, take another 1–4 capsules as desired. May be used every time you consume foods or drinks containing fructose, HFCS or sucrose CAUTION: Consult your doctor prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, or if you have diabetes or prediabetes. Not for use by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience persistent digestive discomfort. Vegan, gluten free, lactose free.
Package Dimensions: 52x75x41