Brand: Barlowe’s Herbal Elixirs
- Fadogia Agrestis May Help Increase Testosterone Levels!
- Highest Quality Extract in Vegi-Caps Which Are Kosher, Halal & Vegan Certified!
- Bottled in Glass, No Fillers, No Gluten, No Wheat, Rice, or Corn Powders!
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives!
- Barlowe’s Products Can Ship Together At One Low Combined Rate! FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49!
Details: Barlowe’s Herbal Elixirs now brings you a quality Fadogia Agrestis 10:1 Extract. Fadogia Agrestis is a flowering plant that grows in south and central Africa. It has been used by natives there for centuries to boost testosterone levels. Though Fadogia Agrestis is generally safe, as indicated by its long, traditional use in Africa, it is not a placebo. It is a strong testosterone boosting herb. Start out with just one capsule daily. Rarely, sensitive individuals may experience Nausea or Headache after consuming Fadogia. If this occurs, discontinue use and contact Barlowe’s for a full refund. Bottled in Glass! No Stearates! No Fillers! No Junk! ***These vegetable-derived capsules (Vegan, Kosher and Halal certified) are filled on slow speed equipment and only pure, unadulterated herbal extract is contained in the capsules. There are no magnesium stearates, fillers, gelatin, silicates, gluten, corn, wheat, rice, yeast, starch, titanium dioxide, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives. Capsules produced with high speed equipment in dietary supplement “factories” usually contain several other ingredients, including powdered lubricants called STEARATES, which can greatly diminish an herb or supplement’s absorption.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0
There are no reviews yet.