Brand: CHILDLIFE ESSENTIALS
- VITAMIN C FOR KIDS – ChildLife’s great-tasting Liquid Vitamin C provides all natural support for immune system function in infants, children, and teens with essential antioxidants
- KIDS VITAMIN C FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT – Vitamin C has been thoroughly researched and shown to help support the immune system through daily use
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS – Our Vitamin C supplement uses all natural ingredients & has a great tasting natural orange flavor that kids love, while providing ample immune support
- SUGGESTED USE – Depending on age, give your child .25 to 1 tsp of Childlife Essentials vitamin C or kids daily as a vital antioxidant to promote general wellbeing & immune response
- OUR STORY – Our pioneering pediatrician, Dr. Murray Clarke, was the first to create specialized kids vitamins. A generation later, we’re still the world leader
Details: Pack of 3 – Vitamin c is well-known for enhancing and stimulating natural defenses, immune system strength,1 and energy production. It is also known as a principal anti-oxidant, the need for which is greatly increased in children due to today’s elevated environmental stresses and pollution. Supporting your child with vitamin c can help to maintain and improve overall health. Child life’s delicious liquid formula can be taken alone or mixed with food or drink to add a healthful sweetness. Today’s children face unprecedented challenges from two very important areas. On one hand, the nutritional value of the food we eat decreases as the nutritional content of the soil is depleted through time and modern farming methods. On the other hand, the rapid increase in environmental pollution and toxic burden creates an increased need for these nutrients, the vitamins and minerals that protect, nourish and sustain a child’s natural, healthy development. Eat right and support your child’s development with child life formulas. The first and only complete liquid nutritional program formulated specifically for infants and children, by homeopathic pediatrician dr. Murray Clarke.
Package Dimensions: 69x283x812