- HIGHEST AMOUNTS OF DHA AND EPA PER CAPSULE. Two capsules contain 1074 mg of EPA and 392 mg of DHA.
- FREE OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINANTS. Molecular distillation ensures that Arctic Fresh Fish Oil is free of detectable levels of mercury, arsenic, lead, PCB’s, dioxins, cadmium, strontium and other contaminants.
- TESTED FOR PURITY AND POTENCY. Each batch is tested for purity and potency by an independent FDA registered laboratory.
- MADE FROM WILD CAUGHT ANCHOVIES. The anchovies in Arctic Fresh Fish Oil are harvested in the cold waters off the coast of Peru. Since anchovies have a short life cycle, they have less exposure to pollutants.
- CONCENTRATED FORMULA. Two capsulses contain 2300 mg of fish oil concentrate and a total of 1586 mg of omega 3 fatty acids.
Details: The American Heart Association recommends eating fish at least two times a week because fish contains the Omega 3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. Since Arctic Fresh fish oil is made from wild caught anchovies, it contains these Omega 3 fatty acids. It is also free from detectable mercury and other contaminants due to the short life cycle of anchovies. Taking fish oil capsules is an easy way to incorporate these essential fatty acids into your diet without eating fish.
Package Dimensions: 74x137x318