Brand: Ancestral Supplements
- Based on the ancient ancestral wisdom that “like supports like.” Consuming “living” collagen supports joints, bones, cartilage and connective tissue health related to skin, hair and nails.
- Bioactive growth factors proven to uniquely support and strengthen collagen and connective tissue remodeling. Supports cell structure by providing the fillers (proteoglycans) between the cells to keep cells from sagging.
- Recommended as an integral part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by the esteemed Liver King (Barbarian World Record Holder).
- Pairs perfectly w/ Beef Organs & Bone Marrow.
- Start with just 1 capsule a day for the 1st week… 2 capsules a day for the 2nd week… 3 capsules a day for the 3rd week and so on until reaching 6 capsules a day for the 6th week (or) as directed by a healthcare provider.
Details: Traditional peoples and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Eating the kidney was believed to support urinary ailments and kidney health… trachea, scapula, marrow-rich bones and other cartilaginous parts provided connective tissue, cartilage and other specialized proteins that are now missing from the modern diet. MODERN DAY COLLAGENModern day collagens are produced from hides, hooves and horns that are otherwise inedible. As such, they are highly processed with heat, degreasing agents and acids, and end up being far removed from anything resembling the ancestral “living” collagen that our DNA evolved with. Bioactive compounds are the raw materials that our DNA still expects today to express healthy and vibrant joints, bones, cartilage and of course—skin, hair and nails. There’s no arguing, collagen peptides are awesome… they just happen to be only one of many constituents that makes “Living” collagen one of the most nourishing foods in existence. WE EVOLVED EATING MINIMALLY PROCESSED “LIVING” COLLAGENOur Grass Fed Collagen is produced from cartilaginous parts—the innards— including the trachea and scapula. Processing includes a natural protease enzyme to remove non-cartilage material, then it’s freeze-dried. That’s it! Our collagen retains “living” properties in a whole-food matrix:Trachea-Derived CollagenScapula-Derived CollagenMarrow Bone-Derived CollagenBioactive Growth FactorsProteoglycans—Filler Between The Cells—Keeps Cells From SaggingChondroitin Sulfates—Lubricates JointsTake w/ Beef Organs & Bone Marrow
Package Dimensions: 66x136x159